#475. Jürgen Schöne Home Page Silberner Award
- October 17, 2000 - Da ich auf Deiner seite war, und nicht alles verstehen kann, was soll ich da schreiben? Mir hat es nur gefallen das es sehr Informatief is Deine seite, sende Dir sonnit den Silbernen Award.
Lieben Gruß Jürgen
#476. Mustang's Friendship Award
- October 17, 2000 - Hi there !!! Thanks so much for applying for my Friendship Award !!! You truly have a wonderful site...a real pleasure to view. Keep up the GREAT work your [you're] doing...hope you enjoy the award :) All the best from my house to your !!!
#479. Virtualmall site of the day - October 17, 2000 - Congratulations, Your website has been selected as Site of the Day on 18/Oct/2000. Feel free to check it out...
Regards, Virtualmall NZ
#480. Sine's Ultimate Millennium Award
- October 18, 2000 Dear John, Thank-you for entering the My Homepage award. I really enjoyed your page and thought it was really interesting to read,You really deserve my ultimate award for all your hard work!
Thanks, Since Kincaid
#481. NWPage Award in Silber
- October 17, 2000 - Hallo, Ihre Seite wurde mit folgendem Resultat bewertet:
Aufbau: 8 von 10 Pkt.,
Übersicht: 8 von 10 Pkt.,
Layout: 7 von 10 Pkt.,
Inhalt: 9 von 10 Pkt. und
Ladezeit: 8 von 10 Pkt..
Damit haben Sie ingesammt: 40 Pkt. und den nwAWARD in SILBER gewonnen ! Herzlichen Glückwunsch - vom nwpage TEAM, Vielen Dank und noch viel Spaß mit Ihrer HP !!
Nico W., Have a nice day !
#482. Otakou Creative Design Bronze Award
- October 18, 2000 - Welcome to the Otakou Creative Design Award Program, Congratulations, Your Web site Texas Precancel Club has maintained the Otakou Creative Design BRONZE AWARD. Dear John, Your website 'Texas Precancel Club' has given much pleasure to us during the evaluation process and our new criteria with our new evaluation team was throughly [thoroughly] applied. We were pleased to find that you maintained your current Award with Otakou as the new criteria is much more concise. It therefore gives me great pleasure to send you your new Award image thus please find same attached. You may find our extremely specific and stringent Criteria and non-qualification Award regulations on-line for your interest. We are fully aware that much time and effort goes into the creation of websites and we hope that you enjoy your achievement. We thank you for inviting us to visit with you and for your assisting through your website to make the World Wide Web a more pleasant area. In the Winners Search Engine complete the following details exactly as provided for you below: Insert Site Name = Texas Precancel Club, Check Award Won = Bronze, Insert Month of Win = October, Insert Category = Hobbies, Stamp Collecting. Although it is not mandatory, it would be appreciated if you could take the time to visit Otakou and sign our Guestbook which may be found by accessing the Lounge or NZ Tourism Navigational Links if you have not already done so, as this permits verification of your email address, is another link provided for your website, provides another avenue for you to advertise your website and is a small gesture in light of the time taken to fully review your website, plus Otakou does enjoy getting to meet our Award winners through this facility. Please note carefully the following: 1] Our Awards are NOT Award Sites rated Awards. We remain an independent Awards Program. 2] It is MANDATORY under our Award Criteria and regulations t
all awards issued be direct linked back. 3] Your Award image is already optimised for optimal viewing. Defacing or altering your Award image in any way may mean revocation [loss] of your Award and removal of your website listing from our website. 4] If you have problems retrieving your Award from this email, please contact me immediately.
Again, CONGRATULATIONS and thank you for the pleasure your website has given to us whilst visiting your particular area.
Regards, Rhonda -On behalf of the Evaluation Team at OTAKOU NEW ZEALAND ONLINE
#483. Greywolf's Outstanding Web Site Award
- October 18, 2000 The staff here at Castle Greywolf primarily award Fantasy related sites. However, sometime back we realized the need to recognize other sites of distinction. We created an Outstanding Web Site Award to honor these sites. Our criteria is remarkable [remarkably] simple, yet reflects on what we feel is an elite site.
It must be:
1. Well planned and laid out.
2. Contain interesting content.
3. Be easy to navigate.
4. Contain imaginative use of Graphics.
5. Contain no broken links.
6. Contain a minimum of Grammatical errors.
Bearing this in mind...We here at Castle Greywolf, as part of our Prestigious Awards Program, are pleased to announce that your site has won the following award for web excellence. Drop by and give us a visit.
Lord General Greywolf, King of the Sylvan Elves, Protector of the Fae, Guardian of the Gates of Oberon, and...well done...
#484. #485. 2 awards Gspot's Excellence Award, You Deserve some Credit Award - October 18, 2000